As a homeowner, it’s more than just protecting your flooring or shingles. Your insurance also takes into consideration personal property, theft and vandalism, and liability coverage for accidental injury to another person or property. You want to make sure that your policy has the right amount of coverage so you aren’t left hanging in an emergency situation. Here’s a good run down on the basics.
Homeowners Insurance 101
You may enjoy these related posts:
- Don’t Get Stopped by Disaster
- What happens if a satellite falls on your house?
- Tax Deductions for Homeowners
- Lessons Learned While Unplugged – San Diego Blackout 2011
- How to Create a Home Maintenance Budget
- Wildfire Preparedness
- Helping Friends & Family with that Down Payment
- Be in the Know! – AlertSanDiego